Archive for May, 2011
Coworking is the hottest trend next to tablets and we know how frustrating it can be to look for any information and be lead to nowhere. So, here’s a list of co-working resources which might help you.
- Coworking Wiki
- Coworking Google Group
- Coworking Blog
- Follow #coworking on Twitter (Tip: you don’t need to be on Twitter to watch this stream of ideas, articles and conversation—simply click on that link!)
- Join the LinkedIn coworking group
- Watch must-see coworking videos
- Keep a pulse on other coworking spaces. Though this list is by no means comprehensive, here are a few particularly informative sites and blogs from our friends:
We are starting our Fiesta Fridays. Starting this Friday drop in and cowork with the crew at Citizen Space for FREE. After a hard day of coworking, and getting biz done, we will have a mixer with light snacks and drinks (margaritas) starting at 5PM for those who can’t co work with us during the day.
Since Coworking is now the trend more and more entrepreneurs are adapting to, this is the new working trend because of the many benefits and advantages of collaboration, and flexible price to scale a start up business.
Since it is a community you will be having somebody working with you, who can take care of your calls and do some of your duty in case you will get sick. Another advantage is the reduction of the cost of your rental, your electricity bills as well as the maintenance of all office utilities and equipment. In addition you can also accelerate creativity and enrich your brain power through brain storming with your co-workers when certain issues will arise.
Camaraderie will also be enjoyed as you get along with your co-workers, their support will push you into more actions rather than ideas and thinking. Lastly expansion of your business can be possible through the networking with your co-workers. If you can find a co-working space near you, why not try it out?
We are hosting a Meetup in San Francisco this week with the team from Cacoo.
The team is hoping to meet our users and we would greatly appreciate it if you would tell us how we could improve Cacoo.
The main purpose of this event is:
– To introduce Cacoo and Nulab
– To share our future plans and to receive feedbacks from Cacoo users
– To provide an opportunity to create Cacoo User Platform in the United States
We are expecting the following people to attend:
– People who use Cacoo daily and like Cacoo
* No limit in how or where Cacoo is used. People who use Cacoo at work and at school are both welcomed.
– People who are interested in a Japanese company, Nulab, and hoping to talk to us
– People who wants to share tips on creating diagrams on Cacoo
– People who are willing to help us to provide a greater service
Location: Citizen Space San Francisco
425 2nd St, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94107
Date and time: Thursday, May 12th 7:00PM
Book your ticket online today from here.