Archive for 'Art'
SFFAMA, INC. ANNOUNCES SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK ™ 2012
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – August 17, 2012 – SFFAMA announces San Francisco Fashion Week™ (SFFW12); a week of fashion events and technology workshops as only the San Francisco Bay Area can exhibit. The week long event series will take place from September 24, 2012-September 30, 2012. Workshops, cocktail events, styling presentations, boutique shopping and three nights of runway shows will bring the unique and stylish nature of San Francisco to the world. Runway shows feature Avant Garde, Ready to Wear, Men’s Fashion, Emerging Designers and the 5th Annual San Francisco Fashion Awards.
This year’s theme is the “United States of Fashion” celebrating the diversity and innovation of local international talents. Showcasing fashion and technology as partners in the growth of the industry,FashionTechSF.org and our colleagues from Silicon Valley will present this year’s workshops. Innovation throughout the fashion industry vertical will be explored in the Future of Fashion Gameference™ presented by Innovation Management Institute. Fashion enthusiasts, boutique owners, buyers, bloggers, design heads and the well dressed “Fashionistas and Techies” will descend upon the City by the Bay. This city-wide event will feature multiple locations for seven days and nights of fashion celebrating San Francisco style.
For sponsorship opportunities, media relations, PR/publicity, ticket purchases, designer application please visit the website http://www.sanfranciscofashionweek.net/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The freelance Senior Designer will report to the creative director and art director and work alongside the account team, interaction designers and programmers. The successful candidate will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, participating in visual design presentations to clients, developing detailed design specs for production, and overseeing junior design team members.
A stealth creative services company working in Citizen Space is looking for freelance Senior Visual Designers for short and long-term opportunities.
• Strong conceptual thinking
• Intimate Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• 3-5 years of visual design experience.
• Strong leadership skills – ability to work with Art Directors and mentor Junior Designers
• A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
• Web development experience in an agency environment
• Great communications skills – both with internal teams and communicating with/presenting to clients.
• A great attitude – we value our creative talent tremendously and show it, but we operate a prima-donna free work zone.
Email us your resume, a link to your most recent portfolio, and your Linked In profile to be consider for this immediate position.