Archive for 'Jobs'
And verify that any pc can run stable at the settings you selected. I only mention this because if you’re using some generic MB you got free when purchasing your CPU
The Dodgers had an eight man bullpen and a 72 hour window to add Latos to their 25 man roster from the time he was acquired in a invest the Miami Marlins on Thursday.. Garcia leads the Dodgers in hearings this season with 41, But only one in his recent big league stint. He was last optioned to multiply A on July 7..
On the coming kickoff, Seattle’s Jermaine Kearse foolishly tried to return a kick 9 yards deep in the long run zone, And got fell at the 13 yard line. The Hawks were pinned and needed to eliminate a tight situation, Yet after one not whole pass Wilson fumbled the ball on a hit from behind. Arizona’s Calais Campbell reinstituted, And on subsequent play Mendenhall squirted through for a 3 yard score..
Always end a sales call with a movement to another phase of your selling process. Without doubt, You http://www.cardinalsteamshop.com/shop-by-players-deone-bucannon-jersey-c-4_22 need the prospect to commit to your next meeting and decide what will happen at that meeting. The ideal situation is you do the paperwork and set a session to pick up detailed information you need to complete the process..
Many never saw their kids again and were told their kids had died when they asked about them. Added to those numbers were the many children born out of wedlock and the church run hostipal wards and orphanages were full. A remethod to fix the overcrowding was simply to sell the normal babies and discard the unwanted, Feeble oriented or deformed..
A turnabout moment were only available in 2004, When the Sox and http://www.cardinalsteamshop.com/shop-by-players-drew-butler-jersey-c-4_23 Yanks faced each other in
Pat Tillman Jersey the American League title Series. The Sox appeared poised to lose in four in the right position games, When Kevin Millar drew a bottom with all the ninth walk, Pinch jogger Dave Roberts stole second base, And Bill Mueller drove him home applying a single. The Sox went on to win the ALCS thereafter took their first World Series in 86 years..
"It’s been a myriad of various things that we keep working on, Keep planning to get corrected, Caldwell being spoken. "And it’s not only one guy, Not just only just a thing. So that’s part of our plan. We enter into this later. In the meantime, You want to verify you can productively POST,
Michael Floyd Jersey And verify that any pc can run stable at the settings you selected. I only mention this because if you’re using some generic MB you got free when purchasing your CPU, You’re probably not really able to overclock it..
Costs Belichick, But aircraft vs. Patriots shouldn’t lack to use it. The Jets are off to a great 4 1 start. Smyth continues as the stuff of nightmares. Thirty five often, A well educated cleric knew something which others did not. By a word in ears of a cop, He could have brought the evil deeds of one of the wickedest paedophile priests available to a dead halt. 相关的主题文章：
- Stiff and ulcer left collarbone
- It’s a must to hand everything to them.
- To the NFL and even returning last night
- Broncos Jersey
- Includes the suggestions above
As CoLearn seeks to bring more of its educational offerings online, we need a business-oriented product lead who will guide the strategic development of online courses. The PM will be responsible for content, and lead a team with a designer, subject matter experts and several engineers.
What does this mean?
Long-form courses are the centerpiece of CoLearn business. With stand-alone programs covering topics ranging from digital marketing to web programming to user experience design, these ten- to sixteen-week courses are delivered in-person in COLEARN’s target markets.
As CoLearn grows and encounters the constraints of classroom-based learning, we need to bring our core programs online. Initially, bringing content online will allow COLEARN to adopt a “flipped” classroom model, enabling students to watch and absorb course content online while maintaining a schedule of in-person discussion and project sessions at one of our campuses. With success, this hybrid model may pave the way for fully-online courses.
In addition, there is significant demand from CoLearn enterprise clients for interactive online content. In many cases, the programs requested by our clients are very similar to offline consumer-focused course content, and significant synergies may be found by combining online content development for the consumer and enterprise businesses into one team.
- Collaborate with CoLearn senior management team and business unit owners to define and map out a product roadmap for bringing COLEARN’s course content online. Understand the economics as well as instructional requirements of each course, and leverage this to build an informed plan.
- Translate that product roadmap into a backlog, and manage the day-to-day execution to launch the right product at the right time with the right quality.
- Collaborate with developers to design UX and wireframes. There will be some design resources available but it will be the PM’s responsibility to excel at thinking through user interface workflows and getting functional designs implemented. It doesn’t have to be beautiful, but people should love using it.
- Understand the customer, both individual students and enterprise clients. Spend time with the customer and use these insights to inform product decisions.
- Manage a diverse team including designers, content developers and software engineers. Keep the team focused on the goal while encouraging experimentation and fun.
- You have significant previous product management experience, including working directly with designers and engineers to ship the right product at the right time with the right quality.
- You understand the needs of the business. You design metrics with which to maintain focus and measure success.
- You exercise short-term pragmatism while maintaining long-term vision.
- You can motivate and inspire a team with diverse perspectives.
- Your analytical mind is combined with creativity and confidence to understand the challenges faced by online delivery and craft practical solutions.
Position is full-time in SF with competitive salary, stock options and great benefits. Benefits include: iPhone (or equivalent) + cell plan, Mac book Air, medical + dental insurance, MTA transit credit, and free COLEARN classes space permitting.
Send resumes for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking an Associate Producer – Education Programming, San Francisco
We’re hiring an Associate Education Producer for our new event /educational space, CoLearn. We are finishing up construction for a planned October 1 opening.
The Associate Producer will be a member of the core CoLearn team, assisting with the day to day operations of the production of classes, workshops and events.
Your day to day will consist of:
Classes and Workshop Production-
- Identify new class topics/ideas and new instructors
- Coordinate and schedule new and existing classes and workshops
- Review instructor curriculum outlines and presentations
- You will serve as the front line for all incoming customer service inquiries by email, phone, and in person
- Provide thoughtful and strategic advice helping customers solve their educational needs
- Be a Co Learn ambassador, and communicate with potential students, instructors, and partners on the CoLearn brand effectively
Classes and Workshop Coordination:
- Assist the San Francisco production team with the process of making classes, workshops and events live on the COLEARN website.
- Translate instructor class notes to copy
- Coordinate with the design team to ensure necessary digital images are completed before making event live
- Coordinate with operations team on space planning and staffing needs
- Create class, workshop or event on Eventbrite
- Create class, workshop or event on the CoLearn Website (word press)
- Communicate with CoLearn instructors
- Notify instructors when class is live, and provide instructor promotional tools
- Provide post-class student feedback to instructors after class is completed to help improve the quality of classes, workshops and events
- Schedule meetings and ensure teammates are meeting deadlines
We’re looking for:
- A self starter with extreme attention to detail
- Somebody who is technically savvy and a quick learner
- Somebody with a bias for action and willingness to work hard because you love what we’re doing
- An individual who is self aware, positive and excited to learn and grow with CoLearn
- Someone who loves and values practical education and entrepreneurship
- A people person with a customer service approach to all work
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- A passion for problem solving
- Work well under pressure and complete projects on time
- Proficient computer skills, particularly in Excel and Google Docs
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude and energy
- Experience working with customers
- Some project management experience
- Experience working in a startup environment a bonus
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Eventbrite
- Experience using WordPress or other CMS software
- Experience using Asana or other project management software
Email all resumes for consideration to: email@example.com
Description: Sales Associate
Locations: San Francisco, Detroit, Atlanta, Miami, LA, Las Vegas
About Mingle Media:
Mingle provides data driven marketing solutions that are proven to increase conversion rates across websites, online advertising, email programs and offline sales channels. With a real-time profiling engine that understands each individual’s interests and buying propensity, Mingle enables companies to deliver highly relevant and personalized interactions across the entire customer lifecycle.
Mingle helps brands to engage in real time, one-to-one communication across the entire customer lifecycle. We don’t place visitors in predefined segments or lifestyle “buckets.” Our proprietary software measures a wide variety of data to develop deep qualitative profiles and calculate a customer’s true interests, as well as his or her propensity to buy in real time.
- Successfully identify, call on and close new business on both the agency and client sides.
- Maximize revenues through platform cross selling
- Utilizes sales reporting and management of systems for sales efficiency, forecasting, planning, communication and client tracking
- Implement forward-thinking policies aimed at developing and improving customer retention and satisfaction
- Provide feedback to improve marketing and sales efforts
- Experience selling digital media solutions and/or enterprise software solutions related to the digital advertising landscape
- Proven track record of closing new business and maintaining current accounts with annual contract value of over six figures
- Experience selling to Director of Marketing level, with Online/Digital focus an advantage
- Big picture thinker, with the ability to both understand the total value proposition of our client’s properties, as well as to get things done and close deals
- Ability to recognize needs of all levels of marketing organization from technical SEM/bid optimization needs, to higher level strategic benefit of PPC campaigns across multiple channels
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and analytical tools used to plan and manage sales activities
- Superior ethics and integrity in all business dealings
Knowledge of ad serving solutions from the client side is a plus
- The candidate should know the business and be able to understand and explain complex technical applications & data driven marketing solutions
- The candidate should understand business environments of various complexities and to address these with the right sales approach
- Bachelors Degree required
Email your resume for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are thrilled to establish a residency program to encourage the worlds DOER’S to succeed with their projects they would like to launch from one of our 3 bay area locations.
A total of 5 DOER’s per location will receive free full-time resident access to a Citizen Space for three months valued at $425-$500 per month. The Citizen-in-Residence can take advantage of both the physical spaces & the communal resources.
In exchange, they work on a project of their choosing that help the “COWORKING” community at large, documenting their progress through our social presences on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. At the end of the residency, Citizens-in-Residence do a presentation to members of local coworking spaces about their project.
Accepted Applicants will be announced starting six weeks prior to the residency start date. The first residency will start Feb 2013 and the application process begins December 26, 2012.
We are also seeking support from local company’s to help us make this program a success. If your company or you personally would like to sponsor this program, please email us: email@example.com for more information.