Tag Archives: social media
Hey there, we’re Mingle Media, the hottest new digital agency in San Francisco. We’re taking advertising and flipping it on its head with a 100% real time data approach to media buying.
We’re looking for someone who’s as obsessed with clean design & data as we are. You’ll work under the direction of our expert Design and Marketing team leader to enhance our users’ visual experience. We look for people with bold ideas, opinions, and an interest in what we do. This is a great opportunity to learn loads in a super fast-paced environment and sharpen your teeth on the quick-growing market of social, & mobile advertising.
- Are creative.
- Work well with others.
- Have a keen eye and attention to detail.
- Are passionate about typography.
- Have Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and preferably InDesign skills.
- Know what good photography looks like (bonus points if you’re a photographer yourself).
- Will get extra triple super bonus points if you’re an illustrator.
- Love to turn around work swiftly and efficiently.
- Understands & appreciates design thinking
- Pick things up quickly.
- Offer the opportunity to join a promising company at an early stage of growth.
- Promise your input will make a difference. You’ll be involved in everything from brainstorming straight through to delivery and implementation.
- Have a diverse staff from various backgrounds and a great company culture.
- Awesome loft style office located in the heart of SOMA, the hub of startup activity in San Francisco
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you include a link to a portfolio, all resumes submitted with out a portfolio link will not be considered for the position. You can also follow Mingle on Twitter for more info!
We’ve been quiet for awhile now in the blogosphere, but have been active in other areas. It’s been almost a year now we’ve been in the new space. Currently about 15 full-time residents, plus the always welcome and interesting array of Drop-Ins. I started working here part-time last June, and every day am amazed and grateful for the hard work people put in to make this space successful.
In the next few weeks our new web-site will go live, with easier to access information and new photographs of the space. And February and March promise some exciting events. Next week is Social Media Week San Francisco! Chris Heuer/Social Media Club have been working their tails off to organize this event. More info about that and the morning event on the “State of Coworking Today” shortly…