Tag Archives: Startup
Hey there, we’re Mingle Media, the hottest new digital agency in San Francisco. We’re taking advertising and flipping it on its head with a 100% real time data approach to media buying.
We’re looking for someone who’s as obsessed with clean design & data as we are. You’ll work under the direction of our expert Design and Marketing team leader to enhance our users’ visual experience. We look for people with bold ideas, opinions, and an interest in what we do. This is a great opportunity to learn loads in a super fast-paced environment and sharpen your teeth on the quick-growing market of social, & mobile advertising.
- Are creative.
- Work well with others.
- Have a keen eye and attention to detail.
- Are passionate about typography.
- Have Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and preferably InDesign skills.
- Know what good photography looks like (bonus points if you’re a photographer yourself).
- Will get extra triple super bonus points if you’re an illustrator.
- Love to turn around work swiftly and efficiently.
- Understands & appreciates design thinking
- Pick things up quickly.
- Offer the opportunity to join a promising company at an early stage of growth.
- Promise your input will make a difference. You’ll be involved in everything from brainstorming straight through to delivery and implementation.
- Have a diverse staff from various backgrounds and a great company culture.
- Awesome loft style office located in the heart of SOMA, the hub of startup activity in San Francisco
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you include a link to a portfolio, all resumes submitted with out a portfolio link will not be considered for the position. You can also follow Mingle on Twitter for more info!
It has been one month since I arrived here, the U.S. and three weeks since I started to work here at Citizen Space where I am working as an intern from Japan. When I heard about the concept of “CoWorking” I was really excited. “I’ve never heard like this idea in Japan!” Today, I would like to write how I feel in this office now about this new concept “CoWorking” from my point of view.
The freelance Senior Designer will report to the creative director and art director and work alongside the account team, interaction designers and programmers. The successful candidate will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, participating in visual design presentations to clients, developing detailed design specs for production, and overseeing junior design team members.
A stealth creative services company working in Citizen Space is looking for freelance Senior Visual Designers for short and long-term opportunities.
• Strong conceptual thinking
• Intimate Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• 3-5 years of visual design experience.
• Strong leadership skills – ability to work with Art Directors and mentor Junior Designers
• A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
• Web development experience in an agency environment
• Great communications skills – both with internal teams and communicating with/presenting to clients.
• A great attitude – we value our creative talent tremendously and show it, but we operate a prima-donna free work zone.
Email us your resume, a link to your most recent portfolio, and your Linked In profile to be consider for this immediate position.
The holiday season often brings rest and leisure time, and I, for one, have no complaints about the carefree, sleepy, do-whatever-you-want season. It’s a precious gem that should be savored, my friends.
The biggest problem that most hardworking people have with savoring their holiday vacation time is distinguishing between what is and isn’t something that can wait until later. Lingering tasks hang like stockings over fireplaces, and these are the little gifts that just keep on giving. You start off dreaming of warm hot chocolate mornings and restful evenings tweeting from iPads. Then, with nothing more then a buzz, Siri reminds you that you didn’t finish that web copy you were supposed to write to kickstart a new project for next year. You know how the rest goes….you end up in keyboard warrior mode again before you know it.
Thankfully, we have a pretty great solution to this quandary, at last! I am happy to gift our membership with 15% off of their first task when signing up for @TaskRabbit! TaskRabbit is a great tool that allows you to hire a trustworthy, background-checked, task-crunching allstar to take care of the small tasks that somehow seem to take up so much room on your list of to-do’s. TaskRabbit has been one of my favorite discoveries all year, and there’s no better way to share how rad they are than to give everyone sweet deal on giving it a try!
With this one, I assure you that your planner is in for a real makeover!
Enjoy, & Happy New Years!
Happy Holidays, y’all!
As I’m sure you understand by now- I love social media….all of it! So, after many “maybe so” and “ok, tomorrow” type scenarios, I have finally just skipped the writer’s block merry-g0-round and created The #Coworker, a desktop and mobile formatted #coworking digest, powered by paper.li (@SmallRivers).
Check it out, & follow us on Twitter (@CitizenSpace) to keep up with the best, and freshest variety of coworking news!