Description: Sales Associate
Locations: San Francisco, Detroit, Atlanta, Miami, LA, Las Vegas
About Mingle Media:
Mingle provides data driven marketing solutions that are proven to increase conversion rates across websites, online advertising, email programs and offline sales channels. With a real-time profiling engine that understands each individual’s interests and buying propensity, Mingle enables companies to deliver highly relevant and personalized interactions across the entire customer lifecycle.
Mingle helps brands to engage in real time, one-to-one communication across the entire customer lifecycle. We don’t place visitors in predefined segments or lifestyle “buckets.” Our proprietary software measures a wide variety of data to develop deep qualitative profiles and calculate a customer’s true interests, as well as his or her propensity to buy in real time.
- Successfully identify, call on and close new business on both the agency and client sides.
- Maximize revenues through platform cross selling
- Utilizes sales reporting and management of systems for sales efficiency, forecasting, planning, communication and client tracking
- Implement forward-thinking policies aimed at developing and improving customer retention and satisfaction
- Provide feedback to improve marketing and sales efforts
- Experience selling digital media solutions and/or enterprise software solutions related to the digital advertising landscape
- Proven track record of closing new business and maintaining current accounts with annual contract value of over six figures
- Experience selling to Director of Marketing level, with Online/Digital focus an advantage
- Big picture thinker, with the ability to both understand the total value proposition of our client’s properties, as well as to get things done and close deals
- Ability to recognize needs of all levels of marketing organization from technical SEM/bid optimization needs, to higher level strategic benefit of PPC campaigns across multiple channels
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and analytical tools used to plan and manage sales activities
- Superior ethics and integrity in all business dealings
Knowledge of ad serving solutions from the client side is a plus
- The candidate should know the business and be able to understand and explain complex technical applications & data driven marketing solutions
- The candidate should understand business environments of various complexities and to address these with the right sales approach
- Bachelors Degree required
Email your resume for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org