We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic strategy intern who really embraces new challenges.
Our strategy department is responsible for identifying the opportunities in digital for our clients through understanding people and how digital technology affects their behavior, delivering strategies that move people closer to our client’s brand, and helping to develop creative solutions that meet the needs of both our clients and their consumers. The department relies on creative thinkers with a healthy obsession with digital technology, who are driven to discover what makes people tick.
The Strategy department at Mingle consists of designers, digital strategists, data analysts, UX specialists, and community managers and you’ll be given the chance to learn from all of them. However, you’ll really get to develop your skills and experience when you get to work with wider agency and take ownership of your own projects.
You’ll need to be a fast learner, who’s prepared to work across a range of work and embrace new challenges on a daily basis.
You must be interested in:
- Digital technology, social media, and platforms
- Getting under the skin of brands and consumers
Skills we’d love to see:
- A combination of analytical skills, curiosity, and a strong interest in people
- Experience with Lean UX, and Lean Startup Methodologies
- Super brownie points if you can code in HTML/CSS
- Written communication skills
- Ability to construct and deliver presentations quickly
- Competent numeracy skills and ability to work with large amounts of data
- Able to work as part of team
- Ability simplify and pull out key insights from large amounts of data and research
- Ability to work under pressure
Start Date: July 1, 2013
Duration: 2 months
How to apply: Please send your CV and tell us in no more than 250 words why you should be our next intern. Applicants who submit creative videos will be given preference.
We offer you a great environment to work with passionate people in a dynamic and highly successful agency.