Citizen Space created coworking, and revolutionized the workplace, now the company plans to do the same for housing. Citizen Space is a profitable, fast-growing company expanding into the online marketplace industry. The company plans on giving everyday people the ability to monetize their most valuable assets, whether it is an extra bedroom, vacation rental, castle, boat, tree house or trailer, Cohouse.ly can help.
With a strong management team of experts, we are creating a highly successful and unique organization.
This is a truly exciting role. The National Business Development Manager will represent Cohouse.ly in the quest to secure new and fruitful opportunities, partnerships and growth in local and national markets. We are looking for an outstanding individual to join the executive management team. You have the passion, drive and vision to build one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding companies of our time.
You will be driving new partnerships and collaborative opportunities within multiple sectors, from a local estate-agent chain to national travel brands and international blue-chip companies. You will flawlessly present the Cohouse.ly brand and facilitate its ongoing expansion.
You are one of the world’s most motivated individuals, somebody that really makes a difference. Moreover you implement the guiding principles of Citizen Space culture: based on Collaboration, openness, community, and accessibility not at least about enjoying your workplace!
• Identify opportunities for new business and partnerships in the US
• Manufacture and structure win-win proposals with potential corporation partners
• Impeccably and professionally present proposals and follow-through to completion
• Maintain direct and constant interaction with our MD and work within a team environment
• Develop and execute national development strategies aimed at exceeding financial targets
• Uniquely identify emerging trends and acquire in-depth knowledge about key industry performance indicators
• Entrepreneurial spirit: willingness to take part in building up operational setup
• Promote young, vibrant and innovative Citizen Space culture
• Must have masters degree or MBA, or equivalent industry experience
• Must have entrepreneurial approach to business and a strong understanding of start-ups
• At least three years work experience, preferably in VC-firms, investment banking, start-ups, M&A or business consulting
• Strong business acumen
• Impeccable communication skills, energetic approach, self-motivation and ability to work independently are all essential
• Interest in emerging internet trends
• Positive attitude, professional appearance and ability to work as a team member, communicate with others and share responsibility to work towards common goals.
• Proven track record of successful Business Development (for a start-up is a plus)
• An existing resource of relevant contacts are a plus
• Must have fantastic presentation skills
• Must be a creative thinker
Sounds like you? Great – Email us your resume