We love what we do — and it shows! Citizen Events is the new division of Citizen Space which creates and runs “fun and educational experiences for people” across the world. From events like Route to India cooking classes & Wine Tastings to Photography classes on weekends to Entrepreneurial events, your job is to dream up amazingly fun and educational experiences for fun smart people to do near their city. Each city has 1 full-time Experience Manager who creates the events and manages a part-time staff when needed to ensure that our events and classes are incredible.
As a part-time Experience manager you are responsible for the execution of our events from concept to execution. Whether you are handling talent booking, location scouting, customer registration, giving a welcome speech, or initiating a dance party, you are engaging with our customers and making sure that everyone is having a great time. Experience Managers should be smart, dynamic, friendly, and full of life — they are the heartbeat of our new division!
Passion combined with healthy doses of contagious energy, smarts and fun — then sprinkle in a sense of humor — that’s us! Basically, we’re the ones you take home to meet Mom.
What does an Experience Manager do?
• Books locations, talent, sources experience partners, works with our re-seller network to book dates, publishes events and classes to our sites
• Acts as the “face” of Citizen Space throughout the course of the event: engages with everyone while still maintaining full control of the event, from logistics to safety
• Pays attention to every detail and ensures that each event is run seamlessly
• Ensure that our customers are having fun and enjoying the event
• Manages event coordinators for each experience assuring quality control of experiences and classes
• Four-year Bachelor’s degree
• Dynamic, engaging and exciting personality
• A great sense of humor
• Consistently fun with a strong work ethic
• Preferably 2+ years of professional experience
• Demonstrated social leadership in various facets of life
• Ability to be “on” for a full day or weekend
• Flexibility – you have to be willing to run a Hackathon event one weekend and a cooking class the next week, followed by a beer tasting the week after
This position can quickly become full time for the right candidate!
Send resumes to email@example.com (please do not call)