Citizen Space has launched a new website! We’re aiming to make it easier to keep tabs on one of the coolest coworking spaces around. A few of the new features you’ll notice: easy upcoming events list, twitter feed, links to facebook, rss, plus the option to sign up for email newsletters (if that’s how you roll).
The web design project was a collaboration between a handful of volunteers and myself (who was general manager at the time). I’d like to personally thank:
- Madelin Woods, (graphic designer, css goddess, and WordPress maven) who saved this project and pushed it forward with a few Satur-all-day coworking sessions
- Thomas Knoll (initial WordPress pro)
- Ross Chapman (another WordPress pro)
- Jason Whalen (providing some astute design feedback and suggestions)
- Ivan Storck of Sustainable Websites who helped with last minute WordPress back end issues
Take a peek! We’re still working on the “History of Citizen Space” page and a few others, but feedback is always welcome!