> Amenities SJ
What We Have in San Jose
- 1,100 square feet, open plan coworking space!
- 2 Private offices (Currently 1 Available for $450, great for small team)
- Ten dedicated desks
- Large communal tables that sits about 12
- Reliable Wifi (recently clocked at 16 mbps )
- Conference room that seats 6
- microwave, coffeemaker, teapot (no oven/stove)
- Lots of snacks, water, tea, coffee
- Inkjet printer/scanner/copier
- Moveable IKEA furniture
- White boards Walls
- Flip Charts
- Phone system (Ask us to set up a FREE PBX for your Startup!)
- Office supplies
- Stocked Mini Bar
- Super smart people
What We Don’t Have
- Administrative Assistant
Pretty much, we have all of the stuff that is conducive to a collaborative, casual, comfy workplace…while we try to stay away from some of the traditional office stuff.
Like other large cities, San Jose offers plenty of downtown parking.Want to know the best deal?
Check out these options:
$1.50 per day – 2nd and St. James
$5.00 per day – 1st and Julian St., 6:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
$7.00 per day – 10 S. 3rd St.Others charge between $15-$20 per day.