> Conference Rooms
**NEW CONFERENCE SPACE FOR RENTAL**
Available on October 1, 2013. Pictures available soon.
A 2,500 square foot, newly renovated private conference room, with private entrance, adjacent to the main work space that can be rented by the day, half-day, or hour. Perfect for private high-level meetings, day conferences or team trainings. Can accommodate larger groups up to 50 people with tables or 90 auditorium style. Comes with all the essentials: projector, white board, and A/V system all upon request.
The Loft Conference Room Rental
A lofted conference room above our main work space that can be rented by the day, half-day, or hour. Private enough to have meetings and phone calls, however as a loft with no door separating it from the rest of the space, it may not be appropriate for super-private discussions. Digital projector available on request, seats up to 25 people. The loft is great for board meetings, training, and brainstorming sessions.
Non Member Rates during business hours of 10am- 6pm:
- $350/4 hrs (half-day)
- $700/8 hrs (full day)
Conference room rates apply to 10AM-6PM weekdays. Conference rooms are subject to availability. If you need to do off hours conference call, like working late with an offshore team, let us know, and we may be able to arrange something for you.
Non Member Rates during NON business hours of 6pm-midnight, and weekends:
- $400/4 hrs (half-day)
- $800/8 hrs (full day)
**CONTACT US ABOUT DISCOUNTED COMMUNITY MEMBER RATES!**
Conference Room Capacity: 15-25 seated auditorium style (Loft); 50-90 auditorium style (Private).
Conference Room Amenities Include: Round Table, Whiteboards, Chalk Walls, HD Video Conferencing Set Up, Projector with Screen and HD Television available upon request.
Fill out the contact form with details about your booking inquiry, and someone will reply with in 24 hours, if you have a same day inquiry, call our on site manager to confirm availability.
- Dedicated desk that is all yours (full members only)
- Unlimited use of conference room
- Access to lounge, kitchen, cafe area
- Space to host evening or weekend events/workshops
- Space for third parties to come in and collaborate with you
- WiFi, printer/copier
- Coffee, tea, water, office ‘perks’ (like sometimes beer, wine, snacks and stuff)
- Projector, whiteboards, flip charts
- Growing library of resources
- Working with cool people
- Respect the space of other Citizens
- Be a groovy cat: digging a higher purpose in life and contribute to making this a great space to work.
- Be okay with evening and occasional weekend events happening in the space (you will be warned, don't worry)
- Insure your own belongings/equipment