> Voucher Redemption FAQ
If you purchased a Citizen class from Google Offers, SignPost, Yelp, Groupon, or LivingSocial, please follow these steps to redeem your purchase online.
Recently buy a voucher and trying to redeem? Voucher IDs are typically uploaded right after the promotion ends. Please allow 24-48 hours for redemption. Thank you!
Step One: Please go to www.citizenspace.us
Step Two: Select the city you would like to take a class.
Step Three: Choose your preferred class and date that you would like to attend and click register button
Step Four (Groupon): During registration, enter your deal site voucher code field where prompted
Step Four (LivingSocial): During registration, enter your deal site voucher code field where prompted
Step Five: Confirm your order and check your inbox for the confirmation email. Please make sure to check your bulk folder as well. Sometimes we may end up there.
- If I purchase two deal vouchers, do I need to use both or can I give one to a friend?
- I don’t see a class time that works for me. What should I do?
- My deal is expiring and I want to use it but don’t see any classes available by my expiration date. What do I do?
- How do I register for my second class if I purchased a 2-Pack?
If I purchase two deal vouchers, do I need to use both or can I give one to a friend?
Well, that’s nice of you. You are absolutely allowed to give one to a friend if you like.
I don’t see a class time that works for me. What should I do?
We typically maintain class schedules about 1 to 2 months out and are always adding new dates. Make sure to monitor the page and see if spots open up, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which classes and city you are interested in. We will then email you when new dates are available.
My deal voucher is expiring and I want to use it but don’t see any classes available by my expiration date. What do I do?
Don’t worry. We only ask that you schedule by your expiration date and you can register for a class that takes place after your expiration date.
How do I register for my second class if I purchased a 2-Pack?
You can actually use your same code. When we upload your voucher IDs, we are able to differentiate from users who purchased 1-packs versus 2-packs.
- Dedicated desk that is all yours (full members only)
- Unlimited use of conference room
- Access to lounge, kitchen, cafe area
- Space to host evening or weekend events/workshops
- Space for third parties to come in and collaborate with you
- WiFi, printer/copier
- Coffee, tea, water, office ‘perks’ (like sometimes beer, wine, snacks and stuff)
- Projector, whiteboards, flip charts
- Growing library of resources
- Working with cool people
- Respect the space of other Citizens
- Be a groovy cat: digging a higher purpose in life and contribute to making this a great space to work.
- Be okay with evening and occasional weekend events happening in the space (you will be warned, don't worry)
- Insure your own belongings/equipment